3.05.2006

Winding down for a brief period

This Weds. is my last class of my first 3 units of grad school (#2). I've wrapped up my paper, have a little more reading to do, and one more class to attend.

I have to say, the most interesting part of the class has been my classmates. I've enjoyed some of the reading, not enjoyed some of it, but the discussions are by far the most rewarding part. Our teacher has been dropping dire hints about the difficulty of the next class, but I really like the books, so I'm cautiously optimistic.

Next week is spring break, so I don't have to study, write or read for class (I think) until two weeks from Weds. David and I are taking a little weekend out of town for a belated two year anniversary on Friday. I'm really looking forward to the break. I need some renewal.

Work has been stressful, but I know better than to post stuff about that (thank you, dooce). If you're interested, call me.

No comments: