6.27.2006

Mad Updating

It's been a while since I've posted. Things have been nuts. Nuts in the way you can't post on your blog. I'm doing really well with my boyfriend, friends and family. So do the math. Yeah, can't post about any of it. Yet.

David and I are going to Santa Barbara for Shaun's wedding in a few weeks, that will be fun. We also booked at trip to Belize for xmas, which I'm very excited about. I'm going to try to learn to swim better, and possibly dive by then. We'll see.

I just started my Leading Strategy class at school, the first class was great. Whew.

I've been writing, and writing, and writing, but since everything we write is about work, again, can't post it. Even on my school blog. Dammit.

Anyway, burn some green candles for me. I have a lot of love in my life, for which I'm very grateful, but I could use a bit of help on the prosperity and success side right now.

No comments: