8.08.2006

Taking a breath

I've just finished my second semester of graduate school. Woo! Now I get my first break - four whole weeks of just full time work, at least until the teacher decides to give us pre-class homework.

Shaun and Kris's wedding was fun, and very them. The food was great, I danced my ass off, and everyone seemed to have a good time. It was a quick trip for me and David, and I had to do my final presentation for Strategy class 24 hours after we got back.

I have no idea what to do with my evenings now! I guess all the things I did when I was avoiding my homework, but without the guilt. Where's the fun in that?

Good time to catch up with friends, do some pleasure reading, maybe get some extra exercise in. The sky is the limit. For four weeks. But at least we get a good long break between fall and spring semesters as well.

No comments: