10.16.2008

Happiness Challenge

Cortney posted this on her blog, and I'm going to take up the challenge because I think it's a great idea to think about what makes us happy:

Post 10 things that are going right in your life right now. I don't care how small. You're happy with your cup of coffee. You saw a flock of geese flying over. ANYTHING. Things that make you happy. Things that make you smile. Go:

  1. Napping with my terriers
  2. Being married to David
  3. Running my own company
  4. Doing work that helps people understand themselves and each other with more compassion
  5. Bellydancing
  6. Cooking with my CSA vegetables
  7. Getting better at photography
  8. White chocolate mocha and breakfast empanadas at Fair Bean Coffee
  9. Remembering to meditate
  10. Having great friends
Let me know if you post a list on your blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job! The pictures make it even better! :)