12.27.2007

Whirlwind Tour

The holidays were nice this year, if a bit hectic. In the space of two weeks, I gave my thesis presentation, turned in our paper, got engaged, went to Hawaii, got married, hosted my parents, graduated, had a birthday and Christmas and started planning our reception.

Whew.

Any one of these events would be exciting (and possibly overwhelming) one at a time, but the confluence of events has made it challenging to keep my head. Still, I am surely thankful for all of these good things in my life, and we've gotten so many good wishes from friends and family! I am looking forward to settling into being married, graduated, and older.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am really enjoying how much life has slowed down. It seems so odd to have nothing to do and nothing written in my calendar! Enjoy it!